My For-Skin Flea Circus
A downloadable game for Windows
My For-Skin Flea Circus is a short game following a man who has just escaped from prison, only to discover that his gang no longer wants him, and have kidnapped his daughter. In order to save her, he must overcome an array of adventurous (and often bizarre) obstacles that stand in his way. Will he save her? Find out in... My For-Skin Flea Circus.
"For-Skin"? - As in the flea circus is for skin. Like they eat skin. Not foreskin. Okay? Cool.
Get the awesome soundtrack by Kamer here: https://kamer.bandcamp.com/album/mffc-soundtrack
- An exciting adventure set in a top-down pixel world.
- A variety of odd mini-games.
- A full dialogue system with 80+ lines of cringe-worthy dialogue.
- Animation, lighting, and weather systems.
- A retro horror soundtrack by Kamer (Clearly Mallard).
- Tacky sound effects.
Rushed play-through - Around 5 - 6 minutes.
Average play-through - 8 to 10 Minutes.
Lengthy play-through - 11 - 15 Minutes.
How much violence, nudity, profanity, massacres, torture, cannibalism, subliminal cult messages, and drugs are in this game?
Extras, Freebies, and Rewards:
You can download the game for free, and experience it all at no cost, but if you are feeling particularly generous, there are some rewards, extras, and freebies here that you may unlock if you choose to donate. Donating helps me, the developer, to create better games with more production value, and it also sets me on the long path to creating games for a living. :) Here are some of the things available if you decide to donate:
- £0.25 [Silverfish Droog Tier] - You can get the full (albeit short) game, at its maximum experience for only 25p! :)
- £0.40 [Silverfish Hunter Tier] - Everything above, as well as a 'Behind the scenes' file, which includes artwork from the very start of development, leading up to the very end. You will also get a thank you tweet on Twitter, to publicly thank you for your generosity.
- £1.00 [Silverfish Kingpin Tier] - Everything above, and you will also receive a copy of the mid-sea colony dystopian novella: 'A Series of Salty Settlements' in PDF, EPUB, and MOBI formats!
Note from Developer:
The game is complete. I started working on the game a few months back as a project that I expected to last a week or so. As with everything I make, it actually took me 100x longer. This was due to busyness (and laziness), but also because halfway through development I decided to port (completely redo) the game in MonoGame in order to make it more flexible and run better. Not to mention the vast amount of plot and gameplay changes I made during development. Despite it all, eventually the game was complete, and I hope you somewhat enjoy it as much as I enjoyed developing it, despite the shortness of the game. Thank you <3
If you enjoy the game, check out my other projects on my website above. On it you will find a dual game combo which includes a game about an abandoned cat, and a game where you speak to an online stalker. You will also find my noir point and click game that I made when I was 14, and a book set in a mid-sea boat colony dystopia. More stuff coming soon :)
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of £0.25 GBP. You will get access to the following files: